|Looking for Flats to rent London and not sure how to go about it? Well we’ve put together some common questions for people looking for Flats to rent in London.
- I arrive very late in the night. How do I collect the keys?
- We don’t have keys to the apartments. Once you pay the Rent in advance and sign, scan and forward the contracts, we will send you the unique pin numbers and directions to locate the studio
- What is the nearest underground (tube – metro) and how far is it from the studio?
- There are 3 undergrounds within walking distance as follows;
- Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith and City Line) – 5 min walk
- Hammersmith (District and Circle line) – 10 min walk
- Shepherds Bush (Central Line) – 12 min walk
- How far is from the underground to the city centre and tourist attractions?
- All tourist attractions and the city centre is only 15 to 20 min tube ride away
- What time the underground shut? And how do I travel in the night
- London underground service shuts around midnight, but you get night busses that come to and from Hammersmith every hour all night.
- Are the apartments located in a safe area?
- Apartments are located in a very safe, fashionably area in London called Brackenbury Village
- How far is the studio from shopping centres? And what time they close?
- There are many large supermarkets and indoor shopping centres in both Hammersmith (Kings Mall) and Shepherds bush (Westfield Mall – Europe’s largest indoor shopping centre) which are only 10 min walk from the apartments. You also have all night grocery shops open within 10 to 15 min walk from the apartments.
If you have more questions on our apartments for rent please visit our website: http://www.holidayletslondon.com/